1. Raising children network
A very useful website for information about common problems, development and health issues.
- For children of all ages.
- Has a lot of information about autism and available resources.
2. Royal Children’s Hospital- Kids Health info: Fact sheets –
- Very useful fact sheets on a variety of common medical conditions.
3. Children’s hospital at Westmead parent fact sheets –
- Some useful fact sheets on common medical conditions.
- Have some translated into other languages.
- Particularly useful for obesity fact sheets.
4. Australian breast feeding association
- Very useful breast feeding support. You can call them for free, or email them for advice. They also have some useful information on the website.
- an organization helping people with autism.
- Useful information and resources
- Have a drop-in centre where people aged 12-25 and see qualified mental health professionals. Located at Westfield Knox.
7. Kid help line
- free phone and online counselling for ages 5-25.
8. Beyond blue
- has online information, as well as programs for managing anxiety for 8-17 year olds.